GDF' | 2D Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GDF' | 2D Gaming

The NEW competitive community of CS2D!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lautaro "NLimit" Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lautaro
New User
New User
Lautaro

Lautaro "NLimit" Application Empty
PostSubject: Lautaro "NLimit" Application   Lautaro "NLimit" Application I_icon_minitime2016-02-23, 14:06

In-game Names: [N]Limit / [L]auta
U.S.G.N. Number: 93568
U.S.G.N. Name: EAXInjected
Date of Birth: 1991
Requested Rank: Member

Experience as Staff in another community/clan? yes haha, ShinniN, OldSchool, >SaW<, Spend great moments with a good clan called HOLYMIND , great moments , formerly shinnin was in a very good community.

Why do you want join our Staff? To begin, I want to help the community better , I want you back "CONSTRUCTION PRIZES " 2011/2012, Whenever I played in this community, above all helping the rules. Help the community in general, I have many ideas and projects for this community, I'd like to help .
and I 'm sure Construction PRIZES is back!

You agree to never abuse of your powers? Because it would have to abuse when it wants to help ??, I'm willing to help. NO to abuse .

Your English skills: hmm.. 7/10 Razz

Tell us more about you: I'm Lautaro Facundo, I'm living in Buenos Aires (Argentina) and Play in this community since 2011 or so, I always look for, the old CS2D again . I love these communities , because they always give life to the game. I like to design websites , programming, and always willing to learn more!

a hug!

Last edited by Lautaro on 2017-08-13, 10:27; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Clonez
New User
New User
Clonez

Lautaro "NLimit" Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lautaro "NLimit" Application   Lautaro "NLimit" Application I_icon_minitime2016-02-24, 05:00

Good luck there mate!
I had never seen you before in Con Prizes 1 or even 2 but it's alright since the server was full of players every single time. Your English proficiency level is high, above than average I can say.
Back to top Go down

Lautaro "NLimit" Application
Page 1 of 1